Rushcutters Bay Computer Repairs Sydney
Razor Tech, Rushcutters Bay's primary call for Computer Repairs and Services. We come straight to your door.
Click Our Eastern Suburbs link to read more about our services offered in your suburb.
Book online now for computer repairs and/or services in Rushcutters Bay.
Razor Tech is the Eastern Suburbs' number one for Mobile Computer Repairs. We come to your office or home. We offer Computer Repairs and Services to a wide variety of Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled people with a strong passion for computers, technology, networks, power and electrical. Our staff care about our clients by always going the extra mile, ensuring our products and services are always a high industry standard. Our technicians are prompt, polite and explain things in layman’s terms so you always know what is happening and there are no hidden charges or surprises. We also offer free phone support and if required have another technician out to you free of charge.
With nearly 15 years experience in the ICT industry, it is no wonder our clients depend on Razor Tech to deliver a unique and reliable Mobile Computer repairs and services for Sydney.
If you are in need of:
- Computer Virus and Spyware removal in Rushcutters Bay
- Printer repairs and installation in Rushcutters Bay.
- Laptop, notebook, tablet and smartphone cracked screen repairs in Rushcutters Bay.
- MYOB support in Rushcutters Bay.
- Data backup in Rushcutters Bay
- Data recovery in Rushcutters Bay.
- Computer Repairs in Rushcutters Bay.
- Computer Services in Rushcutters Bay
- Computer Networking in Rushcutters Bay
- Internet Security and Firewalls in Rushcutters Bay
- Computer Support in Rushcutters Bay
- Fixing and Troubleshooting Computers in Rushcutters Bay
- Computer Maintenance in Rushcutters Bay
- Computer Help and Training in Rushcutters Bay
We service all major systems from Microsoft Windows to Mac. We service all types of computers, including Desktops, Servers, Laptops / Notebooks, smartphones, tablets and iPhones . Manufacturers such as: HP/Compaq, Dell, IBM Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Geeks2U Machines, Leader and branded and non-branded machines.
The suburb of Rushcutters Bay sits beside the bay it takes its name from, on Sydney Harbour. It is surrounded by the suburbs of Elizabeth Bay, Darlinghurst, Paddington, and Darling Point. Kings Cross is a locality on the western border.